Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+ 34 952 66 54 74
Train to Seville, guided tour to its Cathedral and Alcazar, with walking tour available from Mondays trough Saturdays.
The wonderful legacy of Seville is indisputable and you can sense the magic in every corner of the city. Art, history, architecture, gastronomy and kindness all together form a whole that will amaze you. Come and discover all of the hidden secrets with this trip to Seville from Madrid, Malaga and Cordoba for small groups of maximum 25 people.
We have an Express Service so we don’t have to wait in any queues. This trip includes entrance and visits to the Cathedral and Real Alcazar.
• Boat cruise across the Guadalquivir river: €17.
2 hrs and 30 mins.
Constitution Avenue 23-B. (Next to Turism Visitor center)
Maximum of 25 people.
Mondays trough Saturdays.
At the end of the tourist route of Seville you will have some free time to continue visiting the city on your own until the departure of the train back. We recommend you go on a boat trip, enjoy the Murillo year and its route, discover the 500th anniversary of the discovery of America or walk through the traditional neighborhood of Triana on the banks of the Guadalquivir.
Recommendations for your free time.
• Visit the Triana neighborhood, another of the most emblematic of the city, and enjoy views of the banks of the Guadalquivir, the impressive Triana Bridge and the Torre del Oro.
• Cultural Seville. Visit the Fine Arts Museum or the Iglesia de la Caridad (church) to enjoy one of the largest examples of Murillo’s work.
• Visit the Palacio de Dueñas (palace of the Dukes of Alba), a must.
• Take a boat trip across the Guadalquivir.
So you can get an idea of what awaits you on this excursion with guided tour in Seville.